- All application forms and documentation must be received by the Admissions Office before any application is processed.
Admission to the Swww.essaywriterusa.comchool will be determined by the Senior Leadership Team, with the advice of the academic staff and results from assessment.
- In order to be considered for school admission, the child should be 5 years old by 1st October of the academic year the child is applying to start school, e.g. a child applying for reception class Aug 2020, must be 5 years old by 1st October 2020.
- VIS reserves the right to reverse admission process or dis-enroll a student if:
- the student’s best interests and needs cannot be met effectively by the School’s programme and services;
- the student’s behavior is deemed to jeopardize the welfare of the school community;
- school fees are not paid in accordance with terms and conditions of VIS
- at any point it comes to school’s notice that any unauthentic documentation has been provided,or that a family has withhold vital information related to education from the school.
- Initial year (Reception & Year 1) grade placement is dehow to detect spyware on android phonetermined based on assessment. The decision of the School in year grade placement will be communicated to parents prior to acceptance and is considered final.
- Students will not be offered places in another grade level, if their appropriate grade is full. In case a grade year is full, then applicant is placed in a waiting pool.
- For admission in Year 2 and above, information will be gathered from earlier school, and based on that further assessment may be deemed necessary in EAL/English & Mathematics
- VIS ensures equal consideration for applicants, regardless of nationality, race, gender, colour, religion or special needs.
- It is not mandatory to be fluent in English to get admission in the initial years. However, our EAL Staff is limited so before offering admission, we will consider whether the EAL support staff and the classroom teacher can serve the student.
- We also accept children with learning support need. However, our Learning Support staffing is limited, so before offering admission we will consider whether the student can be served by the existing Learning support staff and the classroom teacher. Families may also be asked to pay for additional support for their child if VIS learning support team decides that additional external support is necessary to offer the proper assistance and facilities needed by the student.
- Any leaving notices should be given in writing 3 months before the student departs.
- Monthly school fees will remain due during the 3 months’ notice period.
- Students will be required to ensure that all materials borrowed from the school are returned to the school, or the family will be billed for missing/damaged items and their replacement cost.